FinancialForce Technical Consultant
|Job Title:||FinancialForce Technical Consultant|
|Salary:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 17:15|
- Immediate start | Can do notice period for the right candidate
- Big4 Opportunity | Immediate Start | 2 month assignment
- Very Competitive rates depending on experience
You’ll help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From digitizing healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting our start-up industry, together we build trust in society and solve important problems.
As a FinancialForce Technical Consultant in our Salesforce team your impact will be seen by: (4 bullet points only)
- Using FinancialForce
- Working knowledge of FinancialForce modules - billing central, accounting
- Understanding installation, configuration, training, report writing, data migration and general support of FinancialForce modules - billing central, accounting.
- Work for a global corporation who love to keep great staff and promote them up the chain
- Very competitive Rates
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- 2 month assignment with the possibility of extension
- You have a background in Salesforce, ERP Packages and are skilled in FinancialForce.
- Passionate about being at the forefront of change, you’re ready to help Salesforce team enable all areas of our firm to deliver meaningful value to clients.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's