|Job Title:||Fire Technician|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 10:15|
If you are an experienced Technician looking for progression and future leadership or management opportunities then this would be the perfect opportunity for you.
My client is a well-established fire company with an ever-growing pipeline of contracts on landmark building contracts. Due to their continued growth they are seeking an experienced Fire Alarm Service & Installation Technician to work within a high performing team.
You will be working very closely with the Service Manager, Project Managers, Sub-contractors & Director. The key contracts you will be involved with cover Commercial, Residential and Data Centres.
Why work with our client?
- Attractive base wage with opportunity for overtime
- Company vehicle, laptop, phone & uniform
- You will receive ongoing training across all systems
- Exposure to Key Sydney Projects and Sites
- Work/life Balance
What will you do?
- Monthly, 6 Monthly & Annual Testing
- Fire Detection / Evac System minor installations
- Service Call out / Fault finding
- A good knowledge of Australian Standards
- Present and review reports to Clients
What we are looking for:
- Electrical trade qualification / ACA Lic
- Proven experience in fire systems
- Good attitude, reliable and well Presented
- Customer centric
- Ability to operate in a team with solid communication skills
- A good knowledge of Australian Fire Standards & BCA Codes
- Driving licence & White Card
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for a position with the relevant experience required, please apply immediately.