|Job Title:||Fraud Officer|
|Salary:||$54,500 + Super + Shift Loading|
|Start Date:||Immediate start|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 09:17|
- Develop your career in the financial space and be taught by the best
- Join a supportive & family feel team, leadership that truly cares
- Work from the comfort of your own home - Remote role due to COVID
This is a fantastic opportunity for a range of candidates with either:
1) Exceptional customer service experience who are looking to take a step into a corporate environment, or
2) Those with some exposure to financial services, fraud operations or financial crime, who are looking to develop their career and grow within a progressive organisation.
What's in it for you:
- Extensive training, and continuous support
- Well rewarded for working evening/weekend shifts, hours range from 07:00 to 23:00
- Be part of a vibrant, social and friendly team
- This role is currently remote due to COVID, you will be provided with a laptop, monitor & headset.
- $60,000 & (inc Super) - plus shift loading and a range of great benefits & incentives such as team nights and vouchers
- Immediate start
- 5 month contract with the view to be extended
What you will be doing:
- Identify fraudulent transactions, and complete investigations in a timely manner
- Handle a high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Use your analytic skills to uncover trends and patterns
- Adapt to a range of different situations and circumstances to give a great customer experience
- Work a 2-monthly rotating roster - shift patterns fall between the hours of 07.00 and 23.00, 7 days per week including weekends as this is a 24/7 operation (no overnight shifts will be required).
What experience you will require?
- A proactive and positive attitude, with a great phone manner
- Ability to analyse data and spot patterns
- Self-confident and able to work autonomously
- Great problem-solving skills & attention to detail
- Confident when using systems
- Some experience of fraud operations, financial services or financial crime is desirable but not essential
We are excited to receive your application- please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's