|Job Title:||HVAC Technician|
|Start Date:||Monday 28th October|
|Contact Name:||Harry Leech|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 16:31|
My ever-expanding client are looking for a HVAC Technician to join a highly successful work to help lead a team servicing, maintaining and diagnosing on a variety of HVAC projects across Sydney CBD and metropolitan areas.
They are looking for a candidate who is keen to progress through the ranks and grow with the organisation. You will be provided with your own vehicle to get to your site and then report directly into a Team Leader whilst working with a group of 4-5 technicians and apprentices to deliver the HVAC project at hand.
Why work with our client?
- Work on heritage sites, high end commercial clients and industrial projects.
- Continuous learning, development and training so that you are always growing in your trade.
- $38-$45/Hour + consistent overtime.
- Layers of management to support you with where you want to go in your career.
- Company vehicle provided for you to go direct to site.
- Join a team of honest staff looking to continue strong traditions of high-quality work across Sydney.
- Take a lead role in one of the organisations Service teams.
- Mentor some of the junior & apprentice technicians.
- Communicate with the client to ensure positive brand exposure.
- Provide the client with a high calibre HVAC service.
- Inner West project initially.
- Strong track record within HVAC with an ability to be a Senior Technician.
- Refrigerant handling License.
- ARC License Essential.
- Qualified supervisor and trade certificate.
- VRV/VRF & chiller experience is extremely beneficial.
- Client willing to sponsor 457 Visa’s for the right candidate.
- Must be motivated to progress at an organisation and progress through the ranks.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's