|Job Title:||HVAC Technician|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Harrison|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 11:32|
We are looking for a candidate who is keen to progress through the ranks and develop into a future leader. You will be provided with your own vehicle to get to your site and then report directly into a Service Manager.
Why work with our client?
- Work as a service and maintenance technician on commercial projects.
- Continuous learning, development and training so that you are always growing in your trade.
- $35-$40+ Depending on experience + consistent overtime.
- Layers of management to support you with where you want to go in your career.
- Company vehicle provided for you to go direct to site.
- Join a team of honest staff looking to continue strong traditions of high-quality work across Sydney.
- Take a lead role in one of the organisations Service teams.
- Mentor some of the junior & apprentice technicians.
- Communicate with the client to ensure positive brand exposure.
- Provide the client with a high calibre HVAC service.
- Strong track record within HVAC.
- Refrigerant handling License.
- ARC License Essential.
- Must be motivated to progress at an organisation and progress through the ranks.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's