Back to job search
Our client has an initial 4-month contract in their team due to growth and is now looking for enthusiastic Customer Service professionals to join their genuinely collaborative team who have won multiple team awards.
The role overview:
|Job title :||Inbound Customer Service Advisor|
|Contract type :||Temporary|
|Salary :||$30.60 per hour plus super|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||MR11714678888|
|Contact name :||Sammy lea|
|Contact email :||Sammy@maydayrecruitment.com|
|Job published :||22 days ago|
The role overview:
- Location - Fully flexible for you to work from home or be in their stunning CBD offices or a mixture of both - Up to you!
- Working hours, Ideally 8:30 am-5:00 pm Monday- Friday with NO demand to stay late or work weekends EVER.
- Training, you will have 2 weeks 1-1 on training and dedicated buddy and support throughout your role
- Team, although you are working for a global company you will be working with a collaborative small/medium size team, who are genuinely supportive and collaborative.
- Management, you will learn from the best, working for a motivating and genuinely supportive Management team.
- Gain experience with a global leader that will really stand out on your CV
- Work with a great team and management
- True progression and career development opportunities
- Full training provided
- Enjoy being part of a hardworking supportive team
- Rate: $30.60 per hour + Super
- Take on average 50-70 varied Inbound customer service queries from businesses per day
- Managing and resolving customers relating to financial and insurance quieres
- Provide accurate and timely information
- Experience working in Banking and finance or insurance is preferable
- Ideally 6-12 months Customer service or call center experience
- Visa holders are welcome to apply
- Your own laptop to work from