Inbound Customer Service
|Job Title:||Inbound Customer Service|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 15:31|
The role overview:
- Location, is based in stunning corporate offices in North Sydney, and only 1 minute walk from the train station.
- Working hours, 38hpw Monday- Friday between 8:00am-8:00pm, with NO demand to stay late or work weekends EVER. The shifts are also rostered evenly and in advance so you know your hours week – week.
- Growth, Throughout the role you will have continuess training and development. Working for a global brand you will also have structured progression opportunities.
- Team, although you are working for a Global company you will be working with a collaborative team of 10 members, who hold monthly social activities.
- Management, you will learn from the best, working for a motivating and supportive Management team
- Gain experience with a global leader that will really stand out on your CV
- True progression opportunities
- Full training provided
- Enjoy being part of a hardworking supportive team
- $28.38 per hour + Super
- Take Inbound customer service queries
- Provide exceptional customer experience over the phone and via email
- Provide accurate and timely information in regards to policies
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in Banking and finance or insurance preferable
- Ideally 6-12 month Customer service or call center experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's