Inside Sales Client Manager - Software Services
|Job Title:||Inside Sales Client Manager - Software Services|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $85,000 + Super + comms|
|Contact Name:||Kat Docherty|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 11:00|
- Join a top culture with this world-leading business
- Selling a high end product that businesses want to get on board
- Be led by an expert in the field
MAYDAY Recruitment is proud to be searching a hungry and driven Inside Sales candidate to join a fast moving and progressive company. You will be working with the best in the business, be a part of a top company culture, and will have opportunities to continue to grow and develop long term with this company.
Please note, Technology or Fin Tech experience would be desirable but not a necessity.
What’s in it for you?
- $80,000 - $85,000 base + Super + Commissions
- Supported role where you have access to a great team
- Achievable targets and incentives
- Sell a high-end product that has buy in
- Warm and cold leads
- Be mentored by the best in the industry
- Career progression into multiple areas of the business
- Longevity - once there you won't want to leave
- Join a team of high performers to meet and exceed sales targets whilst being supported by a great mentor and lead.
- To increase market-share whilst consistently achieving Class platform sales targets.
- To increase market coverage via new business activity.
- To build the knowledge of accountants on the cloud offerings via phone-based meetings and one to many events, webinars etc.
- Growth of revenue from existing clients in the phone-team portfolio.
- Proactive account management of existing clients in the portfolio.
- Achieve high levels of phone-based client facing activity across the team.
Skills & Desirable:
- Demonstrated experience in solution selling - Hungry and driven
- Understanding of the tech or FinTech industries is desirable
- Proven phone based sales experience
- Proven solution selling skills with strong track record of consistent sales and budget achievement.
- Well-developed new business development and account management skills.
- Highly developed phone-based presentation skills – webinar, one to one and one to many.
- High levels of activity.
- Strong high level influencing skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's