Inside Sales - Team Leader
|Job Title:||Inside Sales - Team Leader|
|Salary:||$100,000k + Super + Coms|
|Contact Name:||Kat Docherty|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 18:30|
In this role you will lead a small team whilst building a strong pipeline, and will take a consultative sales approach to understand the needs of businesses.
Please note, Technology or Fin Tech experience would be desirable but not a necessity.
What’s in it for you?
- $100,000 - $110,000 base + Super + Commissions
- Opportunity to build your own team from the ground up
- Supported role
- Lead a great team that you can coach and mentor
- Achievable targets and incentives
- Sell a high-end product that has buy-in
- Warm and cold leads
- Be mentored by the best in the industry
- Career progression into multiple areas of the business
- Longevity - once there you won't want to leave
- Be able to grow a business and network with high-end brands
- High activity role - be engaged and work within a culture that enjoys pace
- Lead team as both a leader and a senior salesperson; mentor, coach, support and engage the team to be high performers to meet and exceed sales targets.
- To increase market-share whilst consistently achieving Class platform sales targets.
- To increase market coverage via new business activity.
- To build the knowledge of accountants on the cloud offerings via phone-based meetings and one to many events, webinars etc.
- Growth of revenue from existing clients in the phone-team portfolio.
- Proactive account management of existing clients in the portfolio.
- Achieve high levels of phone-based client facing activity across the team.
Skills & Desirable:
- Demonstrated experience in solution selling with strong track record of consistent sales and budget achievement
- Understanding of the tech or FinTech industries is desirable
- Proven team leadership skills with ability to develop and support a high performing team
- New business development and account management skills
- Highly developed phone-based presentation skills – webinar, one to one and one to many
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's