|Job Title:||Insurance Administrator|
|Salary:||$30 - $32 per hour plus Super|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2020 11:47|
What's in it for you?
- Established and award winning global insurance brand
- 1-2 month temporary role with the strong possibility of extension
- Work in a collaborative and supportive team environment
- Fantastic central Byron Bay location
- This role is based in the office
- $30 - $32 per hour plus Super
- Participate in fundraising days to enhance lives, businesses and communities across the globe.
- Be part of a company that takes meaningful steps to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Take advantage of benefit programs that empower financial, physical, and mental wellness
What will you be doing?
- Partner with a leader within Insurance and provide admin, claims, phone and file management support
- Liaise with clients and maintain strong service levels
- Accurate typing and formatting of reports and correspondance
- Effectively respond to client queries
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner
- Regular maintenance and management of files
- Complete general tasks such as mail and stationery
What experience will you have?
- Previous experience within a similar support/admin role
- Insurance experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong technical skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If this sounds like a great role that suits your skill set, please click on the link to apply with your most up to date resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's