|Job Title:||Internal Recruiter|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2020 17:15|
Work with an award-winning organisation who really make a difference through designing specialist solutions to provide, protect and replenish natural resources and preserve the environment.
This is a 3-6 month assignment with the strong potential to be extended past this. Candidates with full working rights are preferred.
What's in it for you?
- Join a vibrant, collaborative and welcoming team
- 3 - 6 month assignment with the potential to extend
- Immediate start
- $35 - $45 per hour plus Super
- Sydney CBD location with the option to work from home 3 days per week
- Exposure to a wide variety and range of roles at all levels
- Fully stocked kitchen and gym onsite
- Work for an award-winning global brand who really make a difference!
- Work on 25 - 30 roles at any one time, not limited to but including engineers, project managers,operations managers, resource planners, maintenance, contracts, construction and labour hire roles
- Adapt and match hiring manager communication style and build relationships with key stakeholders
- End to end internal recruitment process from hiring manager brief to offer
- Send psychometric assessments and coordinate background checks
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in recruitment, agency experience is desirable but not essential
- Engineering/Construction/FMCG/Blue Collar recruitment experience is essential
- Ability to understand and adapt to different communication styles and work with hiring managers of all levels
- A natural sense of speed and urgency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's