|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 14:46|
$38/40 dollars plus allowances
We are currently seeking an experienced Joiner to join this well-established Joinery Company in the City.
This is a factory and site-based role entailing the manufacture and assembly of cabinetry followed by on-site installations.
What you need
- Previous experience in working in Joinery Workshop
- Apprenticeship in Joinery
- Experience doing Windows and Doors
- Ability to read and interpret plans
- A good eye for detail and quality workmanship
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to complete a cutting list
- Experience in use of general woodworking machinery (CNC desired but not essential)
- Must have a current drivers’ licence
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Be reliable, punctual, efficient, willing to learn & able to effectively work unsupervised.
- A contract role with the intention of transitioning to full time
- The opportunity to work for with some of Australia’s best known brands
- Ongoing career progression and training
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
If you meet the requirements for this role and would like to hear more, please send through your details to email@example.com or call me 0402124761
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's