Junior Mechanical Engineer - HVAC
|Job Title:||Junior Mechanical Engineer - HVAC|
|Salary:||$50k + Super|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 16:16|
My client would like to add an additional junior mechanical engineer to their team. The organistaion work across nationally across minor + major projects within building services. They would like a junior mechanical engineer who can work to expand their engineering acumen and learn by working with various departments to increase their knowledge base within mechanical engineering in building services. This is with a view to developing a well-rounded engineer who then has the ability to progress anywhere within the organistaion.
Why Work With Our Client?
- Market leader in mechanical service installations.
- Consistently winning flagship projects.
- National brand with offices in Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Sydney.
- Join a company who are happy to support both vertical and horizontal progression.
- Meritocratic nature.
- Produce mechanical HVAC design and documentation.
- Work with minor projects, major projects, estimating and drafting to expand your skillset across all departments.
- Assist with the project teams to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineer desired.
- HVAC experience would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent personal skills with a motivated and desire to learn.
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's