Key Account Manager
|Job Title:||Key Account Manager|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 10:15|
As a new Key Account Manager you will lead and build a multi-site service delivery team across Sydney with a strong focus on customer service. The Key Account Manager will be required to consistently deliver a product in line with the end clients agreed contract and manage the personnel at all levels both internally and externally.
Why work with our client?
- Join one of the largest companies in the world currently operating in over 75 countries
- Join an award-winning business across various departments.
- Consistently voted worlds best organisation in their market sector.
- My client provides services to all business sectors.
- Continuous investment in staff training and progression.
- Internal opportunities to progress your career.
- 4 days a week from client site – 1 day a work from stunning head office.
- You will be maintaining key stakeholder relationships at various levels.
- Manage people internally at individual facilities as well as external shareholders.
- Strong focus on customer service and achieving consistent results.
- Problem solve under pressure whilst maintaining the client relationship.
- Moorebank location 4 days a week, North Sydney location 1 day a week.
- You will be leading a team of experienced managers.
- Demonstrated history in Key Account Management.
- Any specific qualifications will be well regarded.
- Exposure to contract management is imperative.
- People management and negotiation skills are essential.
- A pro-active and effective communicator would be a great fit.
- Multi-site key account management would be highly regarded.