|Job Title:||Landscape Supervisor|
|Salary:||$40 dollars per hour + super|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 15:33|
Job tasks and responsibilities
The job tasks and responsibilities you will be required to complete include but are not limited to:-
- Daily communication with the Project Manager regarding works in progress.
- Leading your work team to ensure efficient production.
- Ensuring a continuous and active site presence to manage site personnel and machinery.
- Controlling and signing off on deliveries.
- Ensuring efficient production and quality of works from subcontractors.
- Explaining the Key Performance Indicators to all onsite staff.
Skills and experience
Your experience in all of the following areas will be highly regarded:-
- Minimum 5 years experience within the landscape industry is required
- Minimum 2 years experience in a comparable role within the construction industry
- Sound knowledge of horticulture
- Have a Trade Qualification in Horticulture and/or Landscape Construction, with a WorkCover General Construction Induction Card (Whitecard)
- Concrete placement, masonry works, paving and timber work
- Processing purchase orders, timesheets, budget tracking and associated site paperwork accurately is essential.
The successful applicant must have the ability to work autonomously, be able to lead, coach and develop teams, good communication skills and the ability to give clear instructions while working as a member of a team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's