Landscapers Wanted - Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
|Job Title:||Landscapers Wanted - Temporary to Permanent Opportunities|
|Salary:||$30 to $40 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Ruby Hanley|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2020 12:01|
As a result, we are now looking to source landscaping teams comprising of a Team Leader and 2-3 labourers per team to move from site to site completing horticulture-based work across the Sunshine Coast Area, so your own vehicle will be essential.
Details for the two roles are:
Team Leader - $35-$40 per hour + Super (depending on level of supervisory experience)
- Supervise team, responsible to organise time, staff, plant and materials to complete daily tasks.
- Responding to on-site client requests in a timely manner and communicate these with the Regional Contract Manager.
- Conduct on-the-job training with team members.
- Qualifications in Horticulture or similar
- Team management in landscaping required
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of horticulture plant, equipment and machinery including experience using tractors & attachments and towing trailers.
- White Card.
Labourers - $30 per hour + Super
- Experience in Gardening Labouring essential
- Task will include (but not limited to) - hedge trimming, mowing, watering, edging, pruning, hand weeding, planting & pruning small trees, treating weeds & pests, litter collection and chemical spraying
- White Card.
- Drivers Licence
These roles will initially start casual however permanent opportunities will be available after a qualifying period. Please apply through the link attached with a copy of an up-to-date resume and we will respond to relevant candidates as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's