|Job Title:||Lift Electrician|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 15:45|
A lift electrician is required to join a global elevator company based in Canberra. The organisation is one the market leaders renowned for its progressive engineering capabilities. They specialise in the creation of new state of the art systems & modernisation of existing ones.
They require an experienced Lift Electrician to work on both the new installation and the modernisation of lift systems. This role will be based in Canberra with occasional travel to more minor sites. This is a flagship role for the organisation and would be an amazing opportunity for whoever progresses with it.
Why work with our client?
- Work with a global leader on one of Australia’s flagship buildings.
- Industry leading organisation leading innovation in the industry.
- $43/Hour (negotiable based on experience) + additional allowances.
- Based out of Canberra with occasional travel to minor sites.
- Organisation who looks to promote who are looking to secure individuals who want to progress.
What will you do?
- Action customer complaints and enquiries.
- Take action to rectify shutdowns.
- You will be forming 15A certifications testing.
- Conducting maintenance visits and missed maintenance.
- Looking to conduct the procurement of parts when needed.
- Ensure that all company procedures and Safety Manuals is adhered too.
What we are looking for:
- A current ACT Electrical License
- Minimum of 3 years working in a similar role.
- Lift industry experience is required.
- Experience in both new installations and modernisation of lifts.
- Valid medical and police check / clean record so we can obtain these.
- Full Australian Working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's