|Job Title:||Maintenance Coordinator|
|Salary:||$60k + Super|
|Contact Name:||Harry Leech|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 11:45|
My client are actively looking to bring on board a Maintenance Coordinator to join and support the HVAC team. You will be responsible for ensuring that all associated responsibilities are undertaken on time and to the correct standard. You will be responsible for planning and scheduling the work of the Maintenance Technicians to ensure that all scheduled works are completed & works are completed to a high standard.
You will be playing a key role in assisting the Service & Maintenance team to ensure delivery of services is as smooth as possible – as well as ensuring that staff are appropriately managed, trained and happiness is ensured.
Why work with our client?
- Join one of Sydney's most established HVAC organisations.
- A company that truly values their staff.
- $60k + Super.
- Report into Service Manager / Operations Manager.
- Work together as a team and inspire and motivate one another.
- Client is always looking for ways to challenge and better themselves.
- Supervise daily operational activities.
- Ensure that all service and maintenance works are completed in good time.
- Ensure that technicians are aware of their works.
- Ensure appropriate training & performance is monitored and correctly mapped.
- Based out of a Northern Beaches location – on the tools when required.
- Full, clean driving license.
- High standard of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management and ability to maintain relationships.
- Highly organised with a high attention to detail.
- Computer and technology literate.
- ASAP Start.
If you have any questions please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come back to you ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's