|Job Title:||Maintenance Coordinator|
|Salary:||$60k + Super|
|Contact Name:||Harry Leech|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 11:00|
My client are a global leader in outdoor advertising as Maintenance Coordinator. You will be responsible for ensuring that all associated responsibilities are undertaken on time and to the correct standard. You will be responsible for monitoring the work of the Maintenance Technicians to ensure that assets are cleaned to a high standard & advertisements changed within correct timeframes.
You will be playing a key role in assisting the Maintenance team to ensure delivery of services is as smooth as possible – as well as ensuring that staff are appropriately managed, trained and happiness is ensured. As well as this it would be important to have the flexibility to step in as and when required.
Why work with our client?
- Join the number 1 outdoor advertising company in the world.
- A company that truly values their staff.
- $60k + Super.
- Report into Senior Supervisor / State Operations Manager.
- Work together as a team and inspire and motivate one another.
- Client is always looking for ways to challenge and better themselves.
- Supervise daily operational activities.
- Ensure cleanliness and delivery of adverts in accordance with company specifications.
- Ensure visuals of the products are in line with requirements.
- Ensure appropriate training & performance is monitored and mapped.
- Based out of Alexandria – on the tools when required.
- Must be physically fit – work extra hours where needs be.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Forklift license.
- High standard of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management and ability to maintain relationships.
- Computer and technology literate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's