|Job Title:||Maintenance Fitter|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 11:31|
Known in the industry as the chic and exciting dessert brand. This business started with just a simple, yet passionate idea and continued to expand with ongoing creative flair & engineering development. As a relatively young business and a new plant in Ingleburn, they are now looking to expand the maintenance team.
- This is a career opportunity to join a progressive and growing business.
- Mid Shift 10am- 7pm
- Move to Afternoon shift in 12 months
- Onsite parking
- Family orientated culture
You will be working closely with the Maintenance manager to undertake all mechanical duties across the plant. This will be a combination of breakdowns, repairs and scheduled maintenance. It will be imperative that you build strong relationships with the production staff to ensure strong communication and understanding of each machine.
Your experience and background:
It is necessary you have experience in the food & beverage sector or Packaging!
- Relevant trade qualification
- Forklift Licence and Confined spaces ticket, highly regarded
- Ability to cover hours from 10am through to 7pm, flexibility of hours.
- Some weekend work
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a medium sized plant and develop strong relationships with the team.
- Able to pass pre-employment medical.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's