|Job Title:||Marketing Assistant|
|Salary:||$55 - 60k + Super|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Ward|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 09:00|
MAYDAY Recruitment are excited to be searching for a ambitious Marketing Assistant to join a growing leader within the financial services/ tech industry. Our client is a cutting edge dynamic provider in their field, you will be working with the best in the business, be part of an innovative and changing environment, you will have opportunities to bring fresh ideas, develop and continue to grow.
What's in it for you?
- Central Sydney CBD location
- Up to $60K + Super on offer for the right candidate
- Ability to see your ideas come to life
- Career progression opportunities
- Learn from the best!
- Marketing support including Digital, Customer Experience, Design & Content
- Assist with Social Media Strategies
- Events, logistics and organisation of Marketing collateral
- Build positive, effective relationships with internal and external clients
- Database management and Data reporting
- Internal communications/ Newsletters/ Media monitoring & Analysis
- Uploading surveys on Survey Monkey
- Managing invoices, deliveries & stock control
- Entry level Marketing experience and a Marketing degree/ diploma is preferred
- Solid understanding of the Social Networking platforms
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles
- Outstanding written communication skills with an attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Have an impeccable level of Customer Service, both internal and external
- Be creative, passionate and willing to learn!
If this sounds like your next opportunity please apply to MAYDAY today!!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$75K - $95K + super
Direct Marketing Specialist
$90,000 - $120,000 + superannuation
Performance Marketing Manager
Up to $130K + super
Product & Marketing Manager
$110,000 - $125,000
Communications and Engagement Manager
$90,000-$110,000 base salary