|Job Title:||Material Planner|
|Salary:||$35 - $43ph|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 15:32|
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Material Manager to join this hugely successful premium brand!
You will responsible for planning and monitoring the materials and products used by your company. Using customer information, set up a schedule for ordering materials and maintaining an efficient inventory.
Ensuring materials meet specifications, quality standards, and are cost-efficient. Ensuring the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production. Coordinating with other departments regarding production goals, timelines, supplier payments.
What's in it for you?
- Work for one of Australia's biggest, most recognizable brands
- Option to work flexible hours
- Friendly, supportive and welcoming team environment
- Immediate start
- 3 Month Contract, highly likely to extend
- Temp to Permanent opportunity
- Knoxfield Location
- Procurement of both local and imported raw materials and packaging items
- Manage planning data to ensure stock levels are optimized to support production plan.
- Support operations team to ensure materials are available for call-off in accordance with the
latest production schedule
- Monitor supplier and develop actions to improve performance
- Follow up continuously on open PO’s, expedite PO’s within the lead-times, maintain open POs in ERP system ensure correct expected delivery dates.
- Provide forecast to key internal stakeholders and complete with any life cycle management decisions
- Provide reports and requested information to management as needed.
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline with min 5 years experiences in Supply chain & inventory management
- Excellent knowledge in MRP & Excel with strong background in Purchasing
- Have good problem-solving skills, be a strong team player with good interpersonal skills, able to work cross functionally.
- Have strong levels of resilience, able to work under pressure with little supervision, drive for results and quality oriented.