Member Feedback Manager
|Job Title:||Member Feedback Manager|
|Salary:||$115,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||$115,000 + super|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 17:00|
Managing a team of 2, this role is pivotal to ensure the organisation is proving the best possible customer service and continuously developing from feedback to meet business goals.
What's in it for you?
- Work for a fantastic, well-known Australian brand
- Permanent Role
- $115,000 + super
- Make the role your own and expand it to fit your innovative ideas and experience
- Perfect CBD location
- Great team culture - regular team events
- Supported by an experienced and motivational Leader
What will you be doing?
- Manage the complaints function within the business
- Investigate complaints and ensue they are resolved satisfactorily
- Lead the organisations feedback program and to improve customer experience
- Analyse data and recommend changes based on the relevant feedback
- Liaise within internal departments to ensure there is a smooth trail between all feedback
- Manage 2 direct reports
- Ad-Hoc duties as required
What experience will you require?
- 5 + years’ experience in a managerial role
- 5+ years’ experience completing formal investigations of assessments
- Proven experience in developing a complaints function within a business
- Insurance background highly advantageous
- Advanced Microsoft Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this looks like a great opportunity for you, please click the button to apply with you most recent resume or if you have any questions call Lizzie Marshall on 0283775609.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's