Back to job search
|Job title :||Claims Administrator|
|Contract type :||Temporary|
|Salary :||31.25 per hour + super|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Duration :||Temp - perm|
|Job Reference :||1156383|
|Contact name :||Sammy Lea|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
Our client is looking for a switched-on and hardworking candidate to join them in their expanding business support team.
The role overview:
The role overview:
- Location, is based in corporate offices in North Sydney, with stunning harbour views, and only 1 minute walk from the train station. (currently Remote)
- Working hours, are Monday- Friday office hours, with NO demand to stay late or work weekends EVER.
- Duration, This role is temporary to start for an initial 6 months but has a very high chance to go permanent/ lead to progression opportunities for the right person.
- Pay, $31.25 per hour + Super
- Growth, Throughout the role you will have continuous training and development, opportunity to take on extra work and responsibilities. Working for a global brand you will also have structured progression opportunities.
- Team, although you are working for a global company you will be working with a collaborative team, who are all leaders in their fields but love to socialise.
- Management, you will learn from the best, working for a motivating, transparent and supportive Management team
- Gain experience with a global leader that will really stand out on your CV
- Varied role with the possibility to take on extra duties
- True progression opportunities
- Enjoy being part of a hardworking supportive team
- Work in a business support team providing administration duties to the property claims team
- High volume admin processing claims, lodgments, and invoices
- Claims administration – ensuring contract and renewals are updated
- Good IT skills, and ability to learn and work across multiple systems
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication
- Experience working in Insurance or Banking and Finance - Preferably within Property claims
Job has expired