Multiple Case Assessor Roles
|Job Title:||Multiple Case Assessor Roles|
|Salary:||$450 - $650 per day + super|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 17:30|
- Determine appropriateness of financial advice, be the decision maker and remediate the customer
- Multiple roles available, RG146 qualification and financial advisor experience
- $450 - $650 per day + super, Immediate Start, 20 minutes train from Sydney CBD
This is a unique opportunity to utilise your Financial Planning/Financial Advisor/Paraplanning experience and RG146 qualification to remediate case files to deliver and make a difference within the Remediation, Risk & Compliance industry.
What's in it for you?
- Up to $450 - $650 per day plus super
- North West location, easily accessible by public transport
- Overtime hours available
- Join an Employer of Choice and a Collaborative, supportive and highly skilled team
- Diverse and varied role - no two days are the same
- Exposure to Senior stakeholders, both internal and external
What does the day to day look like?
- Review customer case files and asses the appropriateness of the financial advice
- Contact customers and financial advisors to gather information to complete assessments
- Determine if there was a financial or non-financial detriment to the customer
- Investigate customer complaints
- Liaise with other departments to process appropriate customer remediation
- Reporting on your findings
What are the key skills and attributes to help you succeed?
- RG146 Qualified
- 2/3 years Financial Planning/Financial Advisor/Paraplanning experience
- A background in a heavy compliance corporate organisation is ideal, for example, Banking and Finance, and Insurance industries
- Ability to liaise with a broad range of people internally and externally whether in person, by phone or in writing, including obtaining and then sharing complex information in an accessible manner.
- Proven ability handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Remediation program experience advantageous
- Problem solving aptitude and the ability to work to deadlines