|Job Title:||Office Coordinator|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2020 16:01|
This is a newly created role assisting with admin, facilities, and compliance duties with the returning of staff to the office.
The role overview:
- Location, Stunning CBD offices, close to public transport
- Working hours, 37.5 hours per week Monday- Friday between 8:00am-6:00pm, with NO demand to stay late or work weekends.
- Team, working for a Global company you will be supporting a collaborative team.
- Gain experience with a global leader that will really stand out on your CV
- Immediate start dates
- $30.49ph+ Super
- Daily attendance checks for approx 60-75 staff members
- Ensuring social distancing requirements are met in all areas of the office
- Helping with the setup, and movement of office equipment
- Maintaining hygiene standards in the office
- Compliance and Quality checks
- Administration based tasks such as collating and maintaining up to date signed forms
- First Aid Training strongly desirable
- Strong communication skills being able to speak to employees at all levels, and chase information
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- High attention to detail
- Experience in a Facilities, Office Management, Work Health Saftey, or Contracts/coordination role strongly desirable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's