|Job Title:||Office Manager|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 14:15|
The ideal candidate will not be afraid to get stuck in as we expect this candidate to hit the ground running.
This role will be for approx 3 months, but possibly perm for the right person.
Main responsibilities include:
- Greet visitors upon arrival - not high volume
- Travel arrangements for the executive team
- Meeting and conference room set up and catering
- Organising events
- Order and maintain stationary supplies.
- Arrange postage and couriers.
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and common areas of Sydney office.
- Admin duties
- Ad hoc duties when required.
- Have office/facilities management experience
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Be tech savvy and willing to learn
- Be friendly with a confident, can-do attitude
- Be a team player who can work autonomously
- Work for a passionate company who love what they do
- Work with lovely people
- $35.00per hour + Super
- Stay engaged in your role with varied tasks
If this sounds like you please apply today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's