Office Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Office Operations Manager|
|Salary:||$100-110k + Super|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Ward|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 13:31|
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a highly regarded Construction Company based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches! Through vast experience, dedication and professionalism they have established themselves as leaders in their industry allowing them to be a preferred partner to their clients and continue to grow their business.
Following recent expansion, there is a requirement for an Office Operations Manager to join this busy and fast-growing team! Successful individuals will take pride in professionalism, be embracing of change, demonstrate impeccable attention to detail and enjoy leading by example.
Due to the diversity of this position, experience is required in maintaining all general office duties, project cost administration, assisting the Managing Director when required and being knowledgeable in running an administrative function effectively. Additionally, you will identify areas of process improvement, initiate positive change and demonstrate a proactive, quick thinking approach to your work.
Day to day duties will include:
- Manage & Maintain a busy office environment
- Responsibility of 2 direct reports
- Oversee the management of supplier relationships
- Management of annual contracts and company agreements
- Coordinate Tender processes
- Manage Compliance topics including WHS, policies & procedures
- Assist in Marketing & Social Media activities
- Additional projects as required
- Experience in running an administrative function effectively
- Strong technical skills and ability to learn new software
- Strong business acumen required to drive the best outcomes
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and be part of a great team
- Work within a fabulous and fast-growing business
- Be trusted by an employer that encourages you to implement your ideas
- Learn from some of the most successful people in the industry
- Fabulous Northern Beaches location
- Great work/life balance
- A very generous salary package is on offer - $100/110k + Super
This is a truly great role that you can really make your own and you will be confident in your ability to contribute to the overall success of the team. If you have the required skill set, experience and are keen to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please apply for an immediate interview.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's