Part Time Administrator
|Job Title:||Part Time Administrator|
|Salary:||$30.00 - $35.00 ph + Super|
|Start Date:||Immediate Start|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 10:01|
This is a temporary, Part Time opportunity for a mature minded and committed professional, who doesn't mind also getting involved with other departments, and day to day tasks that support the local community. Working within a supportive environment, you will become an integral part of the team.
Whats in it for you?
- Feel rewarded from your role - helping the community!
- Perfect for a Student Visa holder
- Part time role with flexible hours
- 2-3 month position - could be extended
- Relaxed but busy environment
- $30 - $35 per hour+ Super
- Immediate Start
- 5 or 4 days a week working 9:30am - 14:30pm
- Volunteer Coordinator and Community Support
- Co-ordinating workloads and delegating tasks
- Administration and Reporting
- Managing the staffing database
- Provide a client focused service, tailored to meeting individual needs.
- Assisting finance with ad hoc task
The ideal candidates:
- Display confidence and strong interpersonal awareness when interacting with others
- Possess basic Microsoft office and outlook skills
- Communicate clearly and in an articulate manner
- Demonstrate ability to see potential improvement in existing processes, being able to constructively suggest new ideas
- Be proactive at providing administrative support to the rest of the team
- Demonstrate strong reliability and adhere to deadlines
- Deliver outputs that meet, if not exceed, standards and celebrate work well done!
- Experience using booking systems such as Route Match (not essential)
If this sounds like a role you are interested in please send a cover let with your reason as to why you are looking for a Part Time position. Please call Bianca at MAYDAY Recruitment for more information on 02 8377 5618.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's