|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $70,000 + super|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 17:31|
In this role you will be responsible for the payroll of over 4000 staff members across Australia.
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a family run and owned company where they treat you like family
- Support 3 other successful team members
- Permanent Role
- $60,000 - $70,000 + super
- Huge discount on products
- A company that prides itself on its work/life balance
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Processing company payroll utilising the Chris21 system
- Ensuring accurate tax calculations and contributions are paid
- Accurately reconcile payroll to the bank ledgers and produce precise reporting
- Work closely with the Payroll Manager to improve processes across the board as well as training staff members on these processes
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
What experience will you have?
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in interpreting Awards and Enterprise Agreements
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication skills and high level of customer service
- Experience with Chris 21 highly desirable
If this sounds like the perfect next role for you, please click the link to apply with your most p to date resume or call Kelly at MAYDAY Recruitment on 0283775616 with any further questions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's