|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $70,000 + super|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 09:31|
In this role you will be responsible for the payroll of over 4000 staff members across Australia.
This is a 6 month role that could lead to longer term work for the right candidate.
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a family run and owned company where they treat you like family
- Support 4 other successful team members
- $65,000 - $70,000 + super
- A company that prides itself on its work/life balance
- Processing company payroll
- Utilising the Chris21 system
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills and high level of customer service
- Experience with Chris 21 highly desirable