|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Salary:||$35 Per hour + Super|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 18:31|
Whats in it for you?
- Working in beautiful stylish offices, in Olympic Park
- $35 per hour plus super
- Working in a supportive and social environment
- Well known global company
- Flexible work/life balance - working 3 days per week
- Work in a self-sufficient role- be trained then work autonomously
- Maintain integrity of data within the Payroll system and Workday.
- Ensure timely and accurate fortnightly and monthly payroll processing.
- Provide end of period or adhoc reporting and analysis of payroll.
- Ensure compliance with enterprise agreements, company policy and Fairwork legislation.
- Comply with relevant legislation and regulations ie; tax and superannuation
- Perform audits and reconciliations of employee wage and leave history.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of superannuation entitlements.
- Create employee contracts and letters.
- Process Workday transactions related to the employee lifecycle.
- Research and respond to employee queries regarding policies, benefits and entitlements.
- HR Administrative projects and tasks as required.
- ADP experience (desirable)
- Stand alone environment - team of 6 but this is a standalone position
- Intermediate - Advanced Microsoft skills including Excel
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's