Personal Assistant and Team Assistant
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant and Team Assistant|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 15:15|
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Personal Assistant to join one of Australia's leading brands, supporting a General Manager and other members of their management team in a 3 month assignment which could lead to extension.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Diary Management for GM and Diary support to management staff where required.
- Travel and Event management as required.
- Preparation of presentations.
- Co-ordinate meetings, agendas and meetings.
- Managing emails, and directing calls.
- Assist with adhoc duties.
- A keen eye for detail and organisation, with exceptional administration experience.
- An energetic and enthusiastic approach with a team-work ethic.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ideally experience withing Insurance or Banking and Finance.
- Work for a great company that will really stick out on your resume.
- Great team culture.
- Stunning CBD offices.
- Immediate start.
- Great opportunity which could lead to further work.
- $32.78per hour + Super
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's