Pricing & Commercial Analyst
|Job Title:||Pricing & Commercial Analyst|
|Salary:||$35 - $40 per hour + Super|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 16:15|
- 3 month temp assignment, Immediate start
- Not for Profit Organisation, fabulous Sydney CBD location
- $35 - $40 per hour + super
This is a temporary opportunity for a motivated and committed professional to work within a supportive environment, you will become an integral part of the team and be part of a highly regarded organisation that is going through a huge growth period.
Based in fabulous CBD offices, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Pricing analysis for management prices for access to content from customers
- Follow frameworks and processes to manage subscription and other products
- Coordinating and assisting with audits of accredited organisations
- Preparing reports to support key decision makers
- Understand the product’s values and differentiators and translate them into pricing models for each product
- Working collaboratively with team members to achieve business outcomes.
- 2 years’ experience in a Pricing Analyst role
- Strong Excel skills – Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas
- Ability to collate, aggregate, analyse and interpret data to drive business decision making
- A high standard of time management
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task with the ability to manage multiple priorities to meet objectives
If you are ready for a new challenge, you are motivated by a culture of collaboration and camaraderie and you want to work with truly great people then don't delay, apply for this role today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's