|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 16:00|
My client are an expanding and successful company located in South Sydney who are actively looking to bring on a Production Manager to join their well-established team and manage all operational aspects that are factory and production related.
The production manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the factory. This includes general factory organisation, staff productivity and delegation, general administration, WHS & staff well-being.
Why work with this client?
- Production manager working on an array of products.
- Great training in different areas of printing.
- Competitive package of up to $70k.
- Work closely with senior management.
- Autonomy to manage a production floor the best way you see fit.
- Be a big part of an ever growing and ambitious organisation.
- Past experience as a Production Manager.
- Experience in the printing industry is essential.
- It would be highly advantageous if you were from a screen-printing background.
- Willing to consider candidates outside of screen printing if you are willing to learn and adapt.
- Strong focus on WHS policies + staff well-being.
- Must be a reliable and honest character.
- Can do attitude – this is a hands on, active role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's