|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Salary:||$35ph + Super|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2019 09:30|
In this role you will be providing administration and operational support to the Project management team to ensure successful delivery of construction refurbishment and capital works.
What's in it for you?
- $35ph + Super
- Work with an amazing group of people in the head office
- Immediate start
- Close to public transport
- Flexible working hours - Monday to Friday
- Must have experience in PRONTO
- Ideally have experience in property, construction or facilities management industry
- Experience in customer service and delivery of end to end service
- Collaborative, flexible, diligent
- Able to work well in busy environment, managing competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Contract administration maintenance
- Complete on-boarding process
- Reconciles and constantly reviews and updates job status for every project and every stage, from inspection, quotation/ proposals, contractual agreement, budget approvals, variance approvals, work and purchase orders, progress payments, completion of works.
- Perform administrative tasks including the processing of service report sheets and time sheets, quality checks of works completed, invoice processing and updating of work schedules with operational notes and technical details as required.
- Develop and maintain mutual relationships of value with customers and subcontractors to ensure a high level of customer service is delivered by the branch.
- Actively comply with company policy, procedures and standards in relation to Health, Safety and the Environment, and quality assurances.
- Assist Project Managers with marketing and quotation preparation as directed by the Head of Projects in each state National Project Manager.
- Prepare and distribute weekly, monthly and quarterly works reports
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's