Project Finance Officer
|Job Title:||Project Finance Officer|
|Salary:||$40-$45 per hour plus super|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 15:00|
- Work for an award-winning Big4 | Flexible Working Arrangements | Inclusive culture
- Track scope, budget, resourcing and billing across multiple projects | Liaise with internal teams
- Immediate start | CBD Location | 12-month assignment and potentially longer
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Tracking scope, budget, resourcing and billing across multiple projects
- Overview and ongoing tracking across the lifecycle of the projects and ensuring progress, alignment and compliance to our commercial agreements.
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure timely action across budgets, invoicing, opportunity management and other commercial tasks as required by the project team.
- Developing and delivering regular reports - on commercial progress and project compliance.
- Relationship Development and management with client procurement and finance managers to support the commercial relationship.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong background in Project Management
- Technology project management exposure is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- You’re a problem solver by nature and collaborative
- $40 - $45 p/hr + super
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work for a highly regarded leader in the industry
- Fabulous CBD location
- Supportive and collaborative team culture - Down to earth & friendly
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your up to date resume.