Project Finance Officer
|Job Title:||Project Finance Officer|
|Salary:||$40-$45 per hour plus super|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 15:00|
- Work for an award-winning Big4 | Flexible Working Arrangements | Inclusive culture
- Track scope, budget, resourcing and billing across multiple projects | Liaise with internal teams
- Immediate start | CBD Location | 12-month assignment and potentially longer
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Tracking scope, budget, resourcing and billing across multiple projects
- Overview and ongoing tracking across the lifecycle of the projects and ensuring progress, alignment and compliance to our commercial agreements.
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure timely action across budgets, invoicing, opportunity management and other commercial tasks as required by the project team.
- Developing and delivering regular reports - on commercial progress and project compliance.
- Relationship Development and management with client procurement and finance managers to support the commercial relationship.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong background in Project Management
- Technology project management exposure is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- You’re a problem solver by nature and collaborative
- $40 - $45 p/hr + super
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work for a highly regarded leader in the industry
- Fabulous CBD location
- Supportive and collaborative team culture - Down to earth & friendly
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your up to date resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's