Property Claims Administrator
|Job Title:||Property Claims Administrator|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2020 16:31|
The role overview:
- Location, is based in corporate offices in North Sydney, with stunning harbour views, and only 1 minute walk from the train station.
- Working hours, are Monday- Friday office hours, with NO demand to stay late or work weekends EVER.
- Duration, This role is temporary to start for an initial 6 months, but has very high chance to go permanent/ lead to progression opportunities for the right person.
- Pay, $30.49 per hour + Super
- Growth, Throughout the role you will have continuous training and development, opportunity to take on extra work and responsibilities. Working for a global brand you will also have structured progression opportunities.
- Team, although you are working for a Global company you will be working with a collaborative team, who are all leaders in their fields, but love to socialise.
- Management, you will learn from the best, working for a motivating, transparent and supportive Management team
- Gain experience with a global leader that will really stand out on your CV
- Varied role with the possibility to take on extra duties
- True progression opportunities
- Enjoy being part of a hardworking supportive team
- Work in a business support team providing administration duties to the property claims team
- High volume admin processing claims, lodgments, and invoices
- Claims administration – ensuring contract and renewals are updated
- Good IT skills, and ability to learn and work across multiple systems
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication
- Experience working in Insurance or Banking and Finance - Preferably within Property claims
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's