Property Claims Officer
|Job Title:||Property Claims Officer|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $75,000 plus Super|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2020 09:45|
The role overview:
- Pay, $70,000 - $75,000 +Super
- Team, although you are working for a global company you will be working with a collaborative team, who are all leaders in their fields and are known for their great culture.
- Management, you will learn from the best, working for a motivating and supportive Management team who are driven by your development.
- Location, Due to the Pandemic you will have the opportunity to WFH, and work from their stunning Sydney offices, which are 1 minute walk from public transport, with harbour views.
- Working hours, are Monday- Friday, with NO demand to work weekends EVER.
- Duration, Initially a 6 month FTC, with a very high possibility to go permanent, and genuine opportunities to progress internally; this global insurer values it's staff and is ever-growing.
- Work for a company with an award-winning reputation for providing a top quality claims experience for their customers
- Be part of an ethos of fairness, equality, and fast turnaround times
- Be supported in your workload with well distributed cases and assistance where needed
- Have access to tools and technology that will allow you to work efficiently
- Work for a company who values every customer, no matter how big or small
- Be prized for initiative and ideas that you bring, for your work ethic and team mindset
- Ongoing training to support your career development, even in the early stages
- Gain experience with a global leader that will really stand out on your CV
- Genuine Progression opportunities
- Manage a varied and high-end portfolio
- Enjoy being part of a high performing team with a fun and collaborative team culture
- Immediate start for the right person
- Managing a portfolio of claims
- Promptly and professionally liaising with Brokers and Clients
- Assessing claims
- Documenting all claims in accordance with internal policies
- Effectively negotiating settlements where appropriate
- Good IT skills, and ability to learn and work across multiple systems
- Previous experience managing claims
- Desire to work with a high performing, collaborative team, and progress your career in Insurance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's