|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||$500 to $750 per day + Super|
|Contact Name:||David Booth|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2021 09:15|
We are currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work on a rail upgrade project, running to December 2021.
Main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Monthly valuation and forecasting
- Pricing for contract variations
- Working closely with the Commercial Manager to ensure delay and disruption claims are processed
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers to ensure minimum service delivery requirements are met
The ideal candidate will have:
- Construction qualifications ideally in Quantity Surveying
- Quantity Surveying experience in large projects, ideally in rail but not essential
- Previous experience of maintenance contracts would be advantageous
- Contract administration experience would also be essential
This is an immediate requirement with paying a competitive daily rate offering ‘working from home’ for the duration of the contract.
If you feel you have all the skills necessary for the role please apply through the link attached or contact David Booth, 0411 541 845 for more information. Alternatively if you are looking for Quantity Surveying role but this isn’t the right position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's