|Job Title:||Recruitment Administrator|
|Salary:||$35.00 - $40.00 per hour plus super|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2020 12:33|
The role overview:
- Pay, $300-$320 per day plus super
- Team, although you are working for a global company you will be working with a collaborative team, who are all leaders in their fields and are known for their great culture.
- Management, you will learn from the best, working for a motivating and supportive Management team who are driven by your development.
- Location, Due to the Pandemic you will be working from home (laptop provided) and to note they have stunning CBD offices.
- Working hours, are Monday- Friday, with NO demand to work weekends EVER.
- Duration, Initially a 3-6 months temporary contract to start next week, but there is a very strong possibility to go permanent, and genuine opportunities to progress internally; this global company values it's staff and is ever-growing.
- Work for a company with an award-winning reputation
- Enjoy being part of a high performing team with a fun and collaborative team culture
- Work from home - with a laptop provided
- Immediate start for the right person
- High volume administration based role assisting the Talent team with all new employee on-boarding and admin documentation
- Compliance duties, making sure all back ground and reference checks are complete
- Adhoc project based administration duties
- Data entry
- Good IT skills, and ability to learn and work across multiple systems
- Previous experience working in a corporate administration role
- Desirably some experience working within recruitment or HR but NOT essential
- High attention to detail
- Ability to self motivate with repetitive tasks
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's