Recruitment Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Recruitment Business Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kat Docherty|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2019 19:30|
So why work for MAYDAY?
- We recently won, Start-Up Superstar at the NSW Business Chamber awards and Best Client & Candidate Experience at the Recruitment International Awards
- Endless earning ability with uncapped and generous commission, on top of your base salary (realistic OTE $200k in your first year but driven individuals could easily earn $250k)
- Build up to an extensive leave period of 7 weeks!
- Buzzing CBD office next to Martin Place with 30 friendly staff who love nothing more than a bit of fun and banter.
- Great team incentives and events all year round
- Mobile phone, lap-top and Opal Card
- External training and coaching on a regular basis
- Progression opportunity
- We can offer real flexibility for the right candidate, choose your days, hours and work from home when you like.
- Hit sales targets because you are driven by money
- Identifying prospects and business leads with new companies to help the team build a strong pipeline
- Qualifying prospective clients and booking appointments
- Attend client meetings to sell the MAYDAY brand
- Attend networking events
- Build strong relationships with our existing client base comprised of mainly ASX listed businesses across all industries
- Account Management
- Proven sales experience, confident and an excellent communicator
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Emotional intelligence and great people skills
- Very well presented and ambitious
- Recruitment experience would be highly regarded