Back to job search
We are recruiting for a proactive, highly-organised and intelligent Recruitment Consultant to make the move in to a role with our client, a large NSW Government department! We are seeking candidates that can bring expertise in advising and guiding stakeholders and candidates through a strategic and policy-focussed recruitment processes.
What's in it for you:
|Job title :||Recruitment Consultant (NSW Government)|
|Contract type :||Temporary|
|Salary :||Up to $70 per hour + super|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Duration :||12 months|
|Job Reference :||1246741|
|Contact name :||Emily|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
|Job published :||24 days ago|
What's in it for you:
- ASAP start dates available
- Temporary role for 12 months - possibility of extension
- Up to $70 per hour + super
- Sydney CBD - hybrid work model available
- 35 hours per week
- Monday - Friday working hours
- Supportive, friendly and diverse team environment
- Fantastic management team who offer guidance and support
- Genuine opportunity to build your career and gain exposure to NSW Government
- Provide advice to managers on talent management strategies to close capability gaps, support informed selection choices and manage the end to end recruitment process for the department (funding clearances, posting adverts, shortlisting, organising interviews, reference checks, completing onboarding paperwork)
- Assist in identifying, and developing talent resourcing activities, including attraction, selection – comparative/suitability/talent pool assessment ensuring compliance with relevant NSW Government recruitment policies, practices and statutory requirements.
- Manage candidate relationships ensuring positive experiences for all candidates and maintaining the relationship with talent pool candidates.
- Recommend and customise recruitment and assessment processes to enable manager to make informed selections in line with business planning and capability requirements.
- Assist the panel with interviews, tasks and interview questions.
- Get approvals from executive directors and finance
- Organise positions number with payroll and sending the candidates paperwork to payroll to set up on the systems.
- Prepare offer letters and assist with the onboarding of the candidate
- Experience in a Recruitment Consultant or similar position
- Experience in the Government sector is essential
- Government experience would be extremely beneficial
- Candidates must be proactive, intelligent and self-motivated, with a passion for integrating themselves into the task
- Excellent communication skills required
- Understanding of strict processes, particularly surrounding recruitment
- Candidates must be able to commit to the required duration of the assignment
- Candidates must be able to pass a full background check
- For this role, our client requires candidates to be double vaccinated for COVID19, unless they can't due to a protected attribute such as a medical condition