Remuneration & Benefits Specialist
|Job Title:||Remuneration & Benefits Specialist|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 16:35|
This is a 9-month fixed term contract with an immediate start.
This role is based in Sydney CBD but the office will move out West from April.
In this role, you will:
- Job evaluation, salary benchmarking and banding across the organisation
- Support the implementation of group wide remuneration and incentive programs
- Develop policies and procedures related to compensation
- Coordinate and complete monthly and quarterly reporting to HR teams and Executive
What's in it for you:
- $110,000 - $125,000 plus super negotiable depending on experience
- CBD Location with an office move near Parramatta in April
- Immediate start for the right person
- Monthly morning teas & drinks, fully stocked kitchen
- Work for a large global brand
- Fantastic culture – supportive management and a collaborative team
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar Remuneration & Benefits Specialist role
- Strong experience with salary benchmarking and process improvement
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Articulate and adaptable communicator who is also confident analysing options and proposing solutions
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please click the button to apply with your most recent resume.