Risk and Control Manager - Big 4 Opportunity
|Job Title:||Risk and Control Manager - Big 4 Opportunity|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2019 11:15|
- Lead Risk Control assessments for retail and corporate FS operations
- 3 month contract and potentially longer
- Immediate start, CBD location with beautiful city views
What does the day to day look like?
- Preparation for risk and control workshops
- Facilitation and/or participation in risk and control workshops.
- Confirmation of key risks and compliance obligations
- Agreement of inherent risk
- Discussion regarding key controls within the business to mitigate those risks
- Documentation of key controls (either amending current controls / control wording or documenting new controls to a standard).
- Documentation of workshop output
- Supporting the team in the preparation of insights/reports for decision including control amendment, rationalisation, automation, simplification, and other insights.
What's in it for you?
- CBD location with beautiful city views
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Overtime hours available
- Join an Employer of Choice
- Supportive and highly skilled team
- Diverse and varied role - no two days are the same
- Exposure to senior stakeholders, both internal and external
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply with an up to date resume right away!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's