Risk & Control Specialist
|Job Title:||Risk & Control Specialist|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2020 11:01|
You will join a collaborative and proactive team to work on a rewarding project that will initially be for 3 months with the view to extend until 2021.
What's in it for you?
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- $$$ very competitive daily rates
- Work remotely in Sydney
- Employee wellbeing programmes and flexibility encouraged
- Organisation that embodies professionalism and integrity and who lead by example
- Engage with control owners and process owners to review existing processes, obligations and controls
- Help improve control design so that all upstream controls are captured at the right point with minimal reliance on manual controls.
- Ability to understand operational and compliance risks inherent or emerging, assess the level of risk, and develop and execute plans to mitigate risk.
- Facilitate workshops in the identification of risk with key stakeholders from across the business and supporting risk areas
- Fully document risk and controls within a matrix including writing undocumented controls with business SMEs.
- Conduct control assessments to determine if a control is key in mitigating the risk by conducting a control walkthrough
- Senior Consultant or Manager level ideally
- Experience in Operational Risk preferably within the Financial Services industry is desirable
- Sydney based
- Strong understanding of business risks, control and issues.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and strong business acumen.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's