Risk Officer - General Insurance
|Job Title:||Risk Officer - General Insurance|
|Salary:||$90,000 + super (negotiable depending on exp)|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2020 14:32|
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to step up, or take on a new challenge where their work will be recognised!
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive and Competitive Remuneration package on offer (around $90,000 + super dependent on experience)
- Join a growing company and contribute to the shaping of the Risk Department
- Work from home opportunity – with the view to remain flexible (post COVID)
- Day off of work on your Birthday!!!
- Yearly remuneration reviews and bonus opportunities
- Assist in investigating and testing Risk issues and incidents
- Deliver sound advice and risk management policies
- Undertake risk and control self-assessments – developing risk profiles across the business
- Assisting in conducting Risk and Control Self-Assessments for developing the risk profile for the business.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to engage and educate on risk management
- Assist and develop and roll out new risk frameworks across all product lines and bring awareness of frameworks to the wider business
- Provide risk guidance across the business on BAU and projects
- Ideally you will have Insurance or Financial Services Risk Officer/Analyst expertise (approx. 2 years)
- Ability to think critically and problem solve at a high level
- Be a strategic thinker with a Risk solution mindset to strengthen the business
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of APRA (ideal)