This Education provider is one of the best in the business. With a number of campuses throughout NSW and interstate, this company has gone from strength to strength in both size and capabilities. Their students are provided the best education, facilities and infrastructure compared to their competitors in the same market.
The ideal candidate for this role will be self-motivated with sales experience, as well as having an empathetic manner.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a vibrant, social and friendly team
- Modern offices 20 mins from the CBD
- Permanent position
- Progression opportunities
- Monday to Friday working hours
Key responsibilities include:
- Converting warm leads into sales and achieving targets
- Building great rapport with families
- Following up with customers to convert to a sale
- Closing the sale and managing ongoing relationship
- Updating sales information on various CRM systems
- Providing exceptional high quality customer service to new and existing customers
Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Experience in Sales or up selling
- Friendly and compassionate phone manner
- Experience working towards targets and KPI'S
- Outstanding communication skills
If this role sounds perfect to you, please apply immediately