Sales Support / Team Assistant
|Job Title:||Sales Support / Team Assistant|
|Salary:||$35ph - $40ph + Super|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 18:45|
- Be part of a globally trusted & well known company
- Long term opportunity, develop and grow as the business does
- Collaborative and supportive team, leadership that truly cares
MAYDAY are supporting one of the fastest growing and recognisable international financial services brands who are making waves in the Australian market. This is a amazing opportunity for a self starting administrator, with strong technical skills and growth mind set to take the next leap in their career.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of one of the world's largest financial services companies, who has seen incredible recent growth in Australia
- Freedom to work autonomously, be truly trusted and relied on by your team
- Build a career with leadership that recognises potential, and values self-starters
- Develop your passion for marketing and events - coordinate company conferences
- Be the right-hand person for a sales team of 3
- Support your sales team as they travel round the country; flight bookings, hotels, and conferences
- Assist with marketing and events - go check out and decide on awesome Sydney venues for their next conference!
- Your Sales team mate is traveling and has forgotten a contract - you're on it!
- General admin support to the team - expenses, reporting, and presentations
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Happy to step up, and keen to learn
- Self confident and can work autonomously
- Comfortable communicating with international stake holders
- Ability to re-prioritise and adapt to change
- Strong administrative experience
- Confident when using systems
This is an initial 10 month temp contract with the view to permanent conversion for the right person.
Have we described the ideal next step in your career? We're excited to see your application- please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's