Senior Calculations Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Calculations Analyst|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 15:32|
In this role, you will report into the Calculations Team Leader and you will be responsible for calculating and determining the compensation that may be payable to customers, quality reviewing the work of other calculations team members and ensuring that it complies with client standards and regulatory requirements, throughout the remediation process.
What's in it for you?
- Sydney CBD location, easily accessible by public transport
- Overtime hours available
- Join an Employer of Choice and a Collaborative, supportive and highly skilled team
- Diverse and varied role - no two days are the same
- Exposure to senior stakeholders, both internal and external
What does the day to day look like?
- Determine compensation calculations for customers who have received inappropriate financial advice
- Quality reviewing the work of other calculations team members
- Liaising with administrative, expert and case assessorContinue teams to ensure the customer is remediated appropriately
- Determine to what extent there was a financial detriment to the customer
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience in financial services in an analyst/calculations style role
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or any equivalent.
- Strong ability to lead and coach within a team environment
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to liaise with a broad range of people internally and obtaining and then sharing complex information in an accessible manner.
- Proven ability handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Problem solving aptitude and the ability to work to deadlines
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's